Piano Lessons are Boring. Hard.
Did you take piano lessons when you were a kid? Maybe you had a really great experience.
Or…maybe you quit because you just didn’t like going to your lessons. You thought they were kind of boring.
Or…at home you didn’t really know what to do or how to practice your songs.
Well, we have turned the traditional piano lesson on its head to create fun, creative and effective piano lessons you and your child will love!
fun. easy. convenient.
Students love to have fun and being creative. We make learning the piano feel like a game. Weekly challenges and rewards for progress students make students eager to come to lessons each week. We also use the latest technology and music apps to enhance the learning process and to keep students engaged and excited.
In traditional lessons, the teacher teaches the facts, and the student goes home and works on the songs on their own.
In our lessons students learn every song in their lessons, so all they need to do the rest of the week is play through what they already know. Playing feels easy to our students. No more frustration at home!
Students are so busy these days. Between homework, chores and other activities, scheduling it all can feel like a nightmare. We make life a little less crazy for you!
Our piano lessons are one hour a week. Parents can pick times that work for their schedules. We also have an easy and convenient make up system that makes scheduling a breeze.
- Begin learning the foundations of music (steady beat, rhythm, note reading) from day 1 so they are prepared to learn any musical genre.
- Write their own songs (even little ones), allowing them to be creative and have a deeper understanding of music.
- Use musical games while learning new musical concepts.
- Are regularly celebrated for their progress and commitment to their instrument in the lesson and outside the lesson.
- Reap the benefits that music lessons provide as proven by science (raises IQ, increases focus and attention, promotes a sense of balance and relaxation, increases self-esteem – to name a few!)
- Are prepared in their lesson to be able to practice comfortably at home.
My son looks forward to his weekly lessons. We couldn’t be happier with the instruction he has received.
Manistee United Methodist Church
387 First Street, Manistee MI 49660